Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blonde Highlights

I'm considering toning down the blonde and going more of an auburn shade. 

Basically because I'm sick of the blonde growing out and my natural shade is more of an auburn now so I'm think that with Baby B soon to arrive it will be more low maintainance. 
But I've been blonde for EVER and I'm worried I will feel a bit 'not myself'.
 
Image source

Amy Adams has auburn hair, light skin and blue eyes like me, her eyebrows are also quite light like mine... what do you think?

Image source
Or I could keep a bit of the blonde on top like Jen has - she has quite dark eye brows and skin though.

Image source

This chick has similar tones to me and her hair is more of a proper red/orange tone - too different???


So I'd love some advice - stick to the same or try the auburn, with or without some blonde on top???